How do I update the Recapture Magento extension?
Looking to update our extension? Great! It only takes a few minutes, and you can do everything through the admin:
- Log into your Magento installation and navigate to System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager.
- For security reasons, Magento will ask you to log into your admin account again.
- You will then be taken to the Magento Connect Manager page where you can update the extension in just a few clicks.
- Scroll down to the section called Manage Existing Extensions, and click the "Check for Upgrades" button.
- Our extension is called 'recapture'. If an upgrade is available, it will be retrieved from Magento Connect and you will be able to select which version to install. Select the newest version from the dropdown list.
- Click the Commit Changes button.
- Magento will install the new version of the extension and show a success message. Click on Refresh and you should now see the upgraded extension listed under Manage Existing Extensions.
- Scroll to the top and click on Return to Admin to return to your store admin console
- Navigate to your cache and click Flush Cache Storage at the top right.
- You're done!