How to authenticate your Magento installation with Recapture
The final step in the installation process, after installing the extension, is to authenticate your Magento installation with Recapture. This process is very easy and only takes a few minutes.
- Log into your Magento installation, and navigate to System > Configuration, and select Extension Options within the Recapture Connector section.
- Now, from the Current Configuration Scope dropdown, select the website or store view you wish to authenticate with. You can only authenticate one website or store with a Recapture account, so if you have a multi-website or multi store installation, you must create a seperate account for each store you wish to use Recapture with.
- Once you've selected a store, simply click the Authenticate Account button, and log into your Recapture account on the resulting page. (If you were already logged in, you will not need to log in and will be immediately sent to the authentication confirmation).
- You will see a confirmation page, showing you the account name, and the website that Recapture is authenticating with. If everything looks correct, click the Authenticate button. You will be redirected back to your Magento installation, and your account will now be authenticated!
- You are now done. If you access the frontend of your Magento installation and add a product to your cart, that cart should immediately show up in your Recapture account, in the Carts page. If it does not, use the small blue help icon at the bottom right of your account to contact us. We'll help get everything resolved!