How do I install Recapture for One Click Upsell (OCU)
Recapture now fully integrates with One Click Upsell, one of the leading cross-sell/up-sell checkout replacement platforms for Shopify. The instructions below will enable you to use Recapture with your Shopify checkout that uses OneClickUpsell (OCU).
How to Integrate OneClickUpsell (OCU) and Recapture
1) If you haven't done so already, create your Recapture account first. This is usually handled automatically when you install Recapture on Shopify
2) Once you've done that, login to your account.
3) Inside Recapture, click on the Account Settings link in the top right corner.
4) Scroll down to the integrations section and click the Integrate button next to OneClickUpsell
5) Click the Connect to OneClickUpsell button
6) Click the Authorize button in the OneClickUpsell app
7) That's it! You're all done, you’ve successfully integrated Recapture with OneClickUpsell.
What else I do I need to do after the OneClickUpsell integration is active?
You'll want to check a few things out:
- Activate your abandoned cart email campaigns
- You must activate the campaigns, no emails will be sent automatically until you do!
- Send abandoned cart emails to imported carts from Shopify (for carts abandoned BEFORE you installed Recapture)
- Turn on the Add to Cart Popup to maximize email collection for abandoned carts
- Look at Winbacks for previous customers who haven't bought in over 30 days
- Use Review Booster to collect more reviews for your products
Your analytics will display after your store has sent data for 24 hours. We aggregate data for the dashboard daily, so you'll see how it's working within a day or two
If you're having issues, please don't hesitate to Contact Support.