How do I install Recapture for CrateJoy?
Installing Recapture for CrateJoy Users on Shopify
Getting Recapture integrated with CrateJoy is pretty quick and easy. Just a few short steps and you're there.
1) First, from your CrateJoy account page click on the Design menu link on the left side of the page.
2) Next on your Published Design page, click on the Code button
3) Now, click the Edit Live Store button.
Note: if you are not comfortable making the change to your live design you can make a copy of your design then make the changes there, once you’ve finished you can make the copy live by clicking the Publish button in the design list.
4) Then, click on the html item and then find and click on the base.html file
5) Now, scroll to the bottom of the file and look for the </body> line.
Copy the Recapture integration code and paste it just before the </body> line. You can find your integration code at https://recapture.io/setup/cratejoy
6) Finally, click the Save button to make the changes live
7) You're done!
What else I do I need to do after the CrateJoy integration is active?
You'll want to check a few things out:
- Activate your abandoned cart email campaigns
- You must activate the campaigns, no emails will be sent automatically until you do!
- Send abandoned cart emails to imported carts from Shopify (for carts abandoned BEFORE you installed Recapture)
- Turn on the Add to Cart Popup to maximize email collection for abandoned carts
- Look at Winbacks for previous customers who haven't bought in over 30 days
- Use Review Booster to collect more reviews for your products
If you're having issues, please don't hesitate to Contact Support.