How do I install Recapture for ReCharge?
Recapture now fully integrates with ReCharge, one of the leading subscription payment platforms for Shopify. The instructions below will enable you to use Recapture with your Shopify checkout that uses ReCharge.
How to Integrate ReCharge and Recapture
1) If you haven't done so already, create your Recapture account first.
2) Once you've done that, login to your account.
3) Inside Recapture, click on the Account Settings link in the top right corner.
4) Scroll down to the Integrations section and next to ReCharge Payments click the Integrate button.
5) Read the Recapture for ReCharge Payments app installation instructions and when ready click Install.
6) After installing the Recapture app for ReCharge Payments app you’ll see the steps needed to add the Recapture tracking code to your ReCharge Payments account.
7) Once you’ve completed the final integration steps click Finish to return to the Recapture account settings page.
8) You're done!
What else I do I need to do after the ReCharge integration is active?
You'll want to check a few things out:
- Activate your abandoned cart email campaigns
- You must activate the campaigns, no emails will be sent automatically until you do!
- Send abandoned cart emails to imported carts from Shopify (for carts abandoned BEFORE you installed Recapture)
- Turn on the Add to Cart Popup to maximize email collection for abandoned carts
- Look at Winbacks for previous customers who haven't bought in over 30 days
- Use Review Booster to collect more reviews for your products
If you're having issues, please don't hesitate to Contact Support.